[ Access ] | [ Logs ] | [ News and Updates ] | [ Rules: ( Quick ) ( Full ) ] | [ Sound Files ] | [ Statistics ]
This page will show the stats of each game and high scores. When the same nickname plays multiple sessions, their scores will be added together to form overall high scores.
Each game has its own stats stored in an INI file. The file is divided into sections, written in order of selection in the game but shown here alphabetically:
- Bonus Round -- This shows the stats for the bonus round that is played by the highest scoring player. It includes the nickname of the player, the highest level of question asked, how many questions were asked, how many the player got right, the average point value of the question, and the percentage correct.
- Cats -- Each category that has been selected for questions. Random is counted separately, so those categories are not in the category stats. The first letter of the category is stored, but just in case, the categories are shown below:
- C = Church History
- O = Old Testament
- B = Bible
- BM = Book of Mormon
- N = New Testament
- W = Wild
- ? = random
- Final Scores -- Each player that plays through the end gets their score written here. It will be added to the overall scores to form a high score list.
- Levels -- Each level that was selected is shown. The levels are one through eight and ?, which is random. Random levels are separate, so the level picked is not added to the level stats.
- Percentage -- This shows each nickname's percent of questions answered correctly.
- Questions -- This is overall stats about the questions during the game. It shows how many questions were asked, how many were answered right, the average points per question, and the percentage correct. Because of possible multiple players getting points, it doesn't count each player as a right answer, only if someone got it right. It still counts if someone got it right in the second part. (Educated Guess questions only count if someone got the question right when calculating this stat.)
- Right -- This shows how many questions each player got correct. If a player gets full points for a correct answer, whether it's in the first part or the second part, it's counted as right. (Same thing for educated guess questions. The player has to get it right.)
- Scores -- Each player that shows up in the channel gets their score written here when they leave. Unfortunately, these scores are not added to overall scores.
Each game session's INI file is shown below: Because these are considered internal links, these files will not open in a new window.
- October 10, 2017
- February 18, 2018 -- This game session was cut short due to lag times. (Because it was cut short, it still will count as a full game.)
- July 8, 2018 -- This game was cut short due to the player leaving early, so it doesn't count as a full game.
- July 20,2018 -- First complete game with two players. One player came after two rounds, but it was great. It was also the first game with the updated stats. Mostly New Testament, Bible, and Old Testament questions were picked. Levels two, four, and one were the most picked.
Individual High Scores
The high scores for one game are shown below:
- UtahLizard -- 51,680 (includes 5,000 from bonus round)
- _meh -- 46,915
- Royal_Jelly -- 40,505 -- 30 of 60 for 50%
- Royal_Jelly -- 29,375 (incomplete game)
- IBB -- 21,190 -- 22 of 60 for 36.67% (non-member and late)
Non-member and late are brought up, because it can effect the number of questions correct and percentage.
Overall High Scores
This high score list is for players that played more than once. Multiple full sessions add together scores and go here. As of right now, no one has played multiple times. Royal_Jelly above does not appear here yet, because one of the games were incomplete.
The following are the number of questions in the database, which is updated periodically. The number of available questions will not be shown as that will take too much time.
- Bible: 1062
- Book of Mormon: 604
- Church History: 633
- Wild: 486
- New Testament: 521
- Old Testament: 502
- Total: 2,785
The Bible category is Old and New Testaments added together plus questions for the Bible in general.
As shown above, the number of levels three and five to eight are low. These are the questions that are hardest to write. When questions are written, there's no plan to write a certain number for each level. The objective is to go through material and write questions about it as I read the information.
This page last updated on 22 Jul 2018.
Site © 2018 by Jeremy Adderley. All graphics used are copyright respective owners and have given me indirect permission to use them as long as they are credited.
Background picture from BoxedArt.
Line and banner graphics obtained from Celine's Original GIF's. (The link no longer works.)
So far, all the questions have been written by me, so I'm adding a disclaimer that I do not talk about the questions with anyone that I feel may end up playing the game, especially my wife. This is so they can play, and other players don't feel those people have an edge over them.
There is a page on Facebook about the game, and I post when the next game will be and updates to the site/game.
E-mail addresses collected will only be used to send the newsletter and inform when the next game will occur. They will not be sold in any form. Any real names collected will not appear on this site, unless they contributed something that deserves credit, like sending me a question. The idea is to use nicknames for purposes of high scores and other information shown on the stats page.